Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ouch




Yesterday's bike ride was a great experience. Today, however, I woke up with a whole mess of angry body parts! I wasn't used to sitting on a bike seat for so long (like 4 hours yesterday) and the biking position has made my shoulders and neck a big mess of soreness. :(

Last night's Girl's Game Night was a success. The fondue party was great! I didn't care at all that fondue was high calories after that bike ride! I cut up anjou pears, granny smith apples, hard salami, wheat french bread, filone bread, broccoli, and yellow peppers. It was a lot of fun!

For breakfast this morning, I had an English muffin with Trader Joe's peanut butter and Trader Joe's apple cranberry butter as well as the last anjou pear. Calories for breakfast: 345. But I am off to the pool in a bit and will burn 350. And of course, sit in the hot tub forever soaking these tired muscles.

UPDATE: Swimming was fantastic. The second I got into the pool, my sore everything felt so much better. The hot tub was great too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment