Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pre-Swim Breakfast



Yesterday's vigorous workout has me very sore today. I did weights and boy my upper body is letting me know. Hopefully swimming today (and sitting in the hot tub afterward) will remedy that. For breakfast today, I had a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal with nonfat milk. It isn't my favorite cereal but it's ok. I plan on making a trip to Trader Joe's today to get a few new items. I also had an english muffin with Indonesian Cinnamon and a bit of sugar sprinkled on top. Not only is cinnamon very tasty, it's really healthy too! http://www.thehealthysnacksblog.com/2007/11/12/the-top-5-health-benefits-of-cinnamon/


Calories for breakfast: 329

After swimming, I will have a Luna protein bar. The mini sticks are only 80 calories and very tasty! I keep a few in my car for after working out. I've tried almost all of the protein bars out there and only Luna Bars taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment