Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rest Day


My calories for yesterday were really good. For dinner, I had a Boca Burger (70 calories) and steamed broccoli and cauliflower with Goddess Dressing. It doesn't look pretty but it tastes great! It's a very filling, healthy dinner. After the bun and all the "burger" fixings, dinner was just under 600 calories.

This morning's breakfast is created by Michael. :) A breakfast sandwich on an English muffin, sliced turkey sausage, scrambled egg, a teeny bit of Colby Jack cheese. The whole breakfast is about 300 calories. I also had some iced tea (no sweeteners of any kind). It's a really yummy breakfast. If you want to cut the calories even further, substitute the scrambled eggs with either egg whites or Egg Beaters.

Today is a rest day for me. I woke up today with my knee hurting. I think I banged it on my bike during Saturday's ride. Of course I'm worried that I will develop Runner's Knee, too. So I might take tomorrow off from swimming, depending on how my knee feels.

I'm currently icing my knee as I sit in my cubicle at work. I hope it helps! I'm going to start working to strengthen my hips to prevent Runner's Knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment