Thursday, February 25, 2010

Whole Foods Adventure


My adventure to Whole Foods today was short lived. Once I walked there, I was so hungry and all I smelled was food! They had a taco bar, soup bar, sushi bar and other assorted foods available. I picked up a few things and decided to just get lunch.

I did sample some brown rice pudding. And all I can say is that it is not for me. I didn't enjoy the texture at all!

I go through phases where I get burned out on the frozen meals for lunch. So for lunch I am having a cup of tomato eggplant soup. I got a small roll to go with it (because I can't pass up bread!). It's delicious! I estimate lunch today at about 400 calories. I might not eat all the soup because it's pretty filling.

I'm really looking forward to trying the Terra Sweet Potato with Sea Salt chips! Mmmm. :)

UPDATE: Lunch was so filling (soup usually is) that I'm skipping my snack and having some Crystal Light instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment