Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trader Joe's Goodies




I made a trip to Trader Joe's today to get some goodies. To the right, are two different Indian food dinners that I will take to work this week for lunches. I am really excited to try them! The calories are comparable to Lean Cuisines. I will post an update on how they taste.

I also picked up some Greek style yogurt. I prefer the Greek yogurt to Yoplait/Dannon/et al. Greek Yogurt can sometimes be higher in calories but it's healthier because it has half the sugars of regular yogurts.

The above dressing is excellent! My favorite thing to do is steam cauliflower and put the Goddess dressing on it. Mmm tasty and healthy!

2/16/10 UPDATE: I had the Trader Joe's Chicken Tikka Masala for lunch today. It's amazing! So good I want to go get 10 more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment