Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sandwich Thins


Last night's dinner was homemade turkey burgers. Michael's are the best! He mixes ground turkey, minced garlic, chopped jalapenos, bread crumbs and seasonings. Very, very good! I used the new Oroweat Sandwich Thins I bought instead of a hamburger bun. I was VERY happy with them! They tasted great and were only 100 calories. They are officially my new favorite thing. :)

As my side dish, I had raw cauliflower with light Thousand Island dressing (about 50 calories worth for the dressing). I also had 1/4 of a serving of Jalapeno flavored potato chips just for a taste.

Turkey burgers are much healthier than a hamburger. Ground turkey has less fat in it than ground beef.

As the night progressed, I got more and more sore and stiff. What the heck? I don't understand how the stair-master could wreck me like this. Michael joked, "Yeah, I don't remember the last time I ran UP STAIRS FOR AN HOUR!" So.....yeah....I guess that's why I'm sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment