Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shamrock Eve

I slept in this morning (which was fantastic!) and had a piece of toast with peanut butter for breakfast. I went to the gym to do a light workout on the elliptical. The sun was out and I was tempted to go for a walk but I knew that I would end up running (not good before the race). I felt like my gym experience today was pretty mediocre because I was so concerned about NOT hurting myself before tomorrow's race.

After the gym, I met up with my great friend, Robyn, and we headed to the Adidas Campus in NE Portland to pick up our run packets. Traffic was a nightmare, parking sucked, and the lines to pick up the packets and t-shirts were horribly disorganized. What a disappointment! But we got out stuff and it didn't take all day, so that's good. We headed out for sushi for lunch! YUM!


Lunch was great and I got my sushi fill. Next stop, Trader Joe's to get the ingredient's for tonight's dinner.


I'm obsessively checking the weather report for tomorrow. So far, it's changed hourly on whether or not tomorrow morning's run will be rain or not. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment